I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics.
I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with clients like you to help you better understand food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness. Beyond food, we will seek to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationship as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
Reiki and Energy Medicine
I am a Reiki Master in the Usui System of Natural Healing and have extensive training in energy medicine. Reiki and energy medicine are beneficial as part of a holistic approach to wellness. They balance the energies of our holistic body and contribute to peace and relaxation, overall health and well being, and resolution of what ails us. I offer individual healing sessions and Reiki certification training. Learn more about the Science of Reiki
I received my RYT 200 yoga teacher certification in a Yoga Alliance certified vinyasa program at the Zen Den in Margate NJ. Practicing yoga for many years and benefiting from the strength, flexibility relaxation, and mental clarity it offers, I wanted to offer these and yoga's emotional and spiritual benefits to my clients. So many of our health challenges can benefit from a regular yoga practice. I offer individual and class instruction.